Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why Ask Why?

I want take this opportunity to introduce myself to you and tell you a little about why I created "The Rainy Day Rescue Report."

My name is Judy O'Rourke. I'm a 40 year old financial consultant living in Austin, Texas.

I decided to start this blog in light of the fact that the majority of everyday people are currently struggling through troubled financial times in America; and, because of my extensive knowledge about the financial industry in general, I feel as if I have a moral obligation to share what I know with the rest of the world.

My plan is to post new blog entries on a regular basis, most likely bi-weekly.

I sincerely hope this blog will help people better understand their current financial situations and give them the ability to make sound financial investments in the future.

The More You Know,

Judy O'

No comments:

Post a Comment